So, I thought this year I would try something new and make
1. Eat veggies with every meal.
2. Register for a 10K.
3. Run at least 80 miles.
4. Do at least one HIIT workout session a week.
5. Make my lesson plans a week in advance (for work).
6. Post at least 3 times a week here.
7. Read 1 book for fun and 1 book for
more fun learning.
8. Re-start Eat Clean on a Budget series!
Do you make goals/intentions for each month? Do you think it does/would help you stay on track? What intentions do you have for this month?